As your cherished family member ages, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills, while rarely enjoyable tasks, become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
Controllership Solutions LLC elder care services helps make routine recordkeeping tasks more simple.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you choose your level of involvement and level of authorization you are comfortable with from bill paying to monthly reporting. All activity is hosted virtually powered by secure server’s accessible 24x7 from anywhere providing accurate real-time information providing peace of mind.
Services are customizable, flexible and include the following:
- Reviewing and paying household bills.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and working with outside accountants to file income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Assistance in arranging care, transportation, errands and other logistics.
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom. Contact us today for more information